Grays Business Centre - Terms and Conditions
1. Grays Business Centre (of 49 Lodge Lane, Grays, Essex. RM17 5RZ) is hereinafter referred to as GBC. The subscriber is the person or company named in the signed application form as the person or company requesting service from GBC.
2. The duty owed by GBC to the subscriber shall consist of either of all of the following services, as specified in the application form referred to in service conditions above.(A) The receiving from the post office of letters addressed to the subscriber and either arranging for the collection thereof by the subscriber from GBC's premises during normal office hours or posting the same to the subscriber as requested by the subscriber, but such alternative may be at the sole discretion of GBC, and (B) the taking of telephone messages intended for the subscriber and either arranging for the collection thereof by the subscriber from GBC premises during normal office hours or, if so requested by the subscriber, transmission to the subscriber of such telephone messages whether by telephone, host or by hand as GBC shall in it's absolute discretion select and (C) the transmission of outgoing facimilies supplied by the subscriber and the receiving of incoming facimilies intended for the subscriber and the passing onto the subscriber of such incoming messages by such method as GBC shall in it's absolute discretion select.
3. The subscriber agrees with GBC not to use the address and/or telephone number for any business which could be construed as illegal or obscene.
4. The subscriber agrees not to sent or deliver or cause to be sent or delivered to GBC premises any noxious, harmful, deterioating or damgerous object.
5. GBC shall be entitiled to refuse to accept any parcel, chattel, packet or other object other than letters addressed to the subscriber and agree to in writing by GBC. A charge will be made for any parcel received.
6. In the event of the subscriber failing to discharge his liablility to GBC for the service(s) provided by GBC within one week of such payment becoming due, the subscriber hereby empowers GBC to retain any correspondence addressed to him until he makes the payment owing. If such payment is not forthcoming within a further period of one week the services to the subscriber will be cancelled by GBC and all correspondence addressed to him will be returned to the sender via the post office.
7. The agreement between GBC and the subscriber is subject to written notice of termination to be given by either party at any time and to expire one month after sending same by prepaid post.
8. Subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of each agreed period unless notice of termination is received in writing as required above.
9. In the event of a breach of these conditions by either party they shall be entitled to terminate this agreement immediately by sending written notice of such termination to the other party by prepaid post.
10. The limit to the liability of GBC in respect of any act, ommission, neglect, delay or default by it or it's agents whether by way of the law of contract and or by way of liablility for negligence, or for any other cause whatsoever shall not exceed £5.00.
11. The charges made by GBC are set out in the accompanying pages. GBC reserves the right to revise these charges and agrees to give one months notice before so doing. The subscriber agrees to pay GBC all monies due whatsoever including costs and expenses agreed in respect of services rendered by GBC to the subscriber or for any other matter in connection with this agreement.
12. Subscription charges are payable monthly in advance (one month minimum) or any other such term agreed. Charges for other services will be invoiced to subscribers on a monthly basis and are due upon receipt of invoice.
13. A deposit is required at the commencement of service on account of forwarding costs for mail, telephone/facsmile messages. Deposits may also be required for other services. A larger deposit may be required it there is a greater volume of mail or messages to be forwarded. Any part of a deposit not expended will be returned upon proper termination of our services.
14. Postage costs where incurred for recorded/registered/guaranteed/or any other special posting will be charged at £1.00 + postage and packing. This charge to to cover the cost of envelopes addressing and handling.
15. GBC regrets that services cannot be provided when accounts are overdue and exceed deposits in hand.
16. Cheque must be drawn on a UK bank, transfer of funds from abroad must be net of all foreign and UK bank charges, as only net proceeds will be credited to subscribers accounts.
17. The subscriber may use the mailing/business address for advertising purposes with the written permission of GBC in the event the telephone number is required for advertising response a two week written notice must be given to GBC, in order that an alternative telephone number can be allocated.
18. All accounts are invoiced on a monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly 1st to 31st basis according to the service required. Should you require commencement of services on an alternative date your second invoice will be adjusted to reflect this requirement.
19. GBC's offices will be open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9.30am to 5.00pm. Wednesday 9.30am to 1.00pm. Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm. Saturday 10.00am to 1.00pm.
If you have any queries regarding the Terms and Conditions, you can contact Grays Business Centre over here on our Contacts Page.
Remember, at Grays Business Centre: Our Business is Your Business.